What is the 311 Mobile App?
The DC311 mobile app is faster and more efficient than ever! We created a new and intuitive layout to help users rapidly submit requests while on the go.
Download the app here:
DC 311 IS NEW AND IMPROVED
The Office of Unified Communications (OUC) has introduced upgrades to all of the District’s current 311 platforms, which include the web portal, internal agent portal, servicing agency interfacing systems, and the mobile app. These user-friendly improvements incorporate recommendations and feedback from District residents and stakeholders.
Key improvements to the DC 311 system include:
- Department app integration to allow agency personnel to provide real-time status updates from the field
- Automatic picture geolocation tagging
- Image pick-list availability to help better clarify what services are needed
- Detailed service request activity tracking
- Completed service request life cycle views
- Enhanced duplicate service request detection features
*Registered mobile app users will need to reset their password in the new version which should be available after you update in the app store. Your 311 service history will follow as long as the same email address is utilized.
Need assistance? If you have any issues or concerns, please contact the OUC 311 Support Group via email at [email protected]
Important Service Notification
Please note that after September 30, 2019 service requests submitted through the SeeClickFix mobile app will no longer be processed by DC 311.